Hockering Primary School

Totally Powered Up

South/ Central

27 Pupils Involved
  • Regional Winner 2012

Energy Busters

Hockering Primary Pupils are experts when it comes to energy.  For example, did you know that only 10% of the energy for a lightbulb is used for light?  The other 90% is wasted on heat.  Their presentation showed how they learnt about energy in school, at home and in the environment.  They learnt about where energy comes from and why we need renewable energy.  They showed the many ways that we waste electricity and what we can do to save it.  They’ve got the power!