(1) The competition is open to entries from schools located in England, Scotland and Wales. NOTE: Work done by children at home and in their own gardens during the school shutdown period resulting from the Covid-19 outbreak IS eligible to be entered.
(2) The closing date for the receipt of entries by YPTE is 9.00am on 5 May 2020.
(3) Judging will take place by 29 May 2020 and will be carried out by a panel which includes judges from Total and YPTE.
(4) All winners will be informed of their success by 2 June 2020.
(5) The competition is open to any group of young people aged 5-11. NOTE: Teachers may collate and submit work done at home by children during the school shutdown as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
(6) The name and county of the winning schools and the names of the judges will be available to anyone sending a stamped addressed envelope to YPTE, Yeovil Innovation Centre, Barracks Close, Copse Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 8RN within 28 days of the published closing date.
(7) Total reserves the right to publish the school name, photographs and county of the winners or to publicise the prizegiving presentation after the presentation and before 31 December 2021.
(8) There is no limit to the number of entries each school can submit.
(9) All entrants to the competition will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
(10) The prize fund will be distributed in full, but Total and YPTE reserve the right to re-allocate Awards if no entry of appropriate standard is received for a category within a region.
(11) One Category Winner from each region will be declared Regional Champions.
(12) The UK Champions will be selected from the Regional Champions.
(13) Total and YPTE reserve the right to allocate Highly Commended prizes regionally on merit.
(14) The decision of the judging panel is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.